Payam Hakimi, D.O., A.B.F.P.
Dr. Hakimi’s philosophy has at its core the natural healing process of a living organism. He believes Healing is a process by which energetic, hormono-chemical, structural, physical, emotional-mental, and spiritual aspects line up to produce balance and harmony.
Educational achievements include:
- Undergraduate work at UCLA with a double degree program in Biology and Near Eastern Languages and Cultures
- Medical school at Touro University (TUCOM)
- Doctor of Osteopathy degree from Western University of Health Sciences (WUHS/COMP)
- Residency at LAC+USC with the Department of Family Medicine
- Chief Resident for the program at USC and functioned as an Assistant Clinical Professor at USC Keck School of Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Physicians
- Extended training in Clinical Homeopathy from and lectures for Center for Education and Development of Homeopathy
Awards and memberships include:
- Member, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicans
- Member, The Cranial Academy
- Dimploma in Clinical Homeopathy, Center for Education and Development of Clinical Homeopathy
- Member, Osteopathic Medical Board of Southern California
Clinical/Practice experience includes:
- Individual and group counseling programs
- Addiction support group counseling since 2005
- T.V. program “Addiction is More Than an Illness”
Clients benefit from inter- and intra-personal development, relaxation techniques, and time and priority management.
He is an Osteopath by training and has helped his clients restore the normal circulatory, lymphatic, and nervous flow of the body. Osteopathy works by removing restrictions to flow, thus increasing the vitality of the body and decreasing the time and energy it needs to achieve natural balance.
Dr. Hakimi offers a Western-Eastern medical practice which encompasses Osteopathic structural fitness, hormonal and chemical balance through natural medications and detoxification, adjunctive clinical Homeopathy, coaching and counseling, and holistic healing.